3 vacancies for Veterinarians at NVA Management Rose Valley Veterinary Hospital Inc. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 100,000 to 125,000 dollars per annum and work up to 40 hours per week. Working hours include Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, and Early Morning, Morning and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – Gellatly, BC
- Salary – $100,000 to $125,000 annually for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits, Other benefits, Long term benefits
- Degree in medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine or optometry
1 to less than 7 months
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Willing to relocate
- Private practice
- Veterinary clinic
- Diagnose diseases or abnormal conditions in individual animals, herds and flocks through physical examinations or laboratory tests
- Treat sick or injured animals by prescribing medication, setting bones, dressing wounds or performing surgery
- Vaccinate animals to prevent and treat diseases
- Advise clients on feeding, housing, behaviour, breeding, hygiene and general care of animals
- Perform routine, emergency and post-mortem examinations
- Provide a range of veterinary services including obstetrics, dentistry and euthanasia
- Supervise animal health technologists and animal care workers
- 1 to 2 people
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses
- Canadian Veterinary Medical Association Certification
- Licensure by provincial or territorial authorities
Security and Safety
- Eligible for professional liability insurance
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Repetitive tasks
- Work under pressure
- Physically demanding
- More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Values and ethics
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Other benefits
- Pension plan
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- On-site amenities
- On-site housing options
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
- Wellness program
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|