Various positions are available for Warehouse Associate at Dynamics ATS in Canada. The job is a contract employment and you can begin as early as October 27, 2022 if you are hired. You can earn as much as $17.00 per hour.
Our client is a provider of electrical, industrial, communications, maintenance, repair and operating (MRO), and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) products, as well as construction materials and advanced supply chain management/logistic services.
With nine distribution centers and roughly 500 branches worldwide, they are a global strategic partner who efficiently and consistently supports customers’ operations, wherever they are located.
For those interested in working as a Warehouse Associate, this is the perfect job for you. You will perform receiving, stock keeping, picking, packing and shipping activities. Also responsible for counter sales, housekeeping and related quality assurance activities.
- Handle all incoming shipments.
- Perform verification of purchased products and enter order receipts into client’s computer system.
- Perform quality assurance inspections when appropriate.
- Place received material, after segregating backorders, into proper warehouse storage locations. When appropriate, relocate and consolidate material and notify management of new bon/table locations.
- Pull, pack, weigh and label materials for shipment (including assemble & hold orders).
- Prepare bills of lading and express receipts.
- Assist in loading the trucks.
- Prepare local delivery records and complete applicable blocks on the pick ticket.
- Maintain appropriate forms pending return of material.
- Inspect condition of returned material prior to completing return authorization forms.
- Pull stock and return it to the correct location pending credit memo, sale or return to supplier.
- Clean warehouse and trucking/parking area.
- Assemble and disassemble bins, racks, shelves and tables as needed.
- Administer preventative maintenance programs to delivery vehicles and warehouse equipment to ensure proper functioning and safety practices for warehouse operations.
- Record verbal/written complaints from customers concerning dissatisfaction with product or service provided. Process the complaint by responding to the customer with the action taken to correct the problem or directing the complaint department supervisor/manager where necessary.
- Maintain counter stock as needed.
- May assist with over-the-counter sales.
- Basic computer skills
- High School Degree or equivalent
- WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- Work is generally performed in a warehouse environment.
- The noise level is moderately quiet.
- Generally, well ventilated and well lighted.
- Warehouse employees may be exposed to all kinds of weather and may be required to wear protective clothing.
- Operates heavy equipment.
- Strict safety regulations may be required.
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Work is physically strenuous and workers are required to lift heavy packages up to 50 pounds.
- Employees are required to use hand tools.
- Steel Toe shoes required
- Work Hours: 7:30AM – 4:00PM
Hiring InsightAPPLY NOW
Get Jobs On Telegram
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|