Various positions are available for Warehouse Lead at Dynamics ATS in Canada. The job is a contract-to-hire employment and you can begin as early as October 24, 2022 if you are hired. You can earn as much as $16.50 per hour.
As a privately held designer and manufacturer of precision-engineered architectural light fixtures, this client has created an impressive company culture dedicated to professional development, community engagement, and a commitment to its employees’ growth.
To effectively assist shipping, receiving, and warehouse teams in the day-to-day operations to ensure production and customers’ needs are met or exceeded.
- Lead and execute all aspects of warehouse operations.
- Manage staffing and resources to ensure daily picking expectations are met or exceeded.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change of schedules, orders, and other requests.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours or schedule.
- Effectively communicate with staff and ensure they adhere to company rules, policies and procedures and take disciplinary action when needed.
- Mediate to resolve conflicts between staff and display good sense judgement to ensure involved parties are treated as equals.
- Forge professional relationship with production and planning leadership and maintain strong line of communication to meet goals and deadlines.
- Consistently inspect orders for accuracy or damages and resolve prior to release of production.
- Consistently track all shortages or constraints to ensure jobs are completed as quickly as possible.
- Measure picker efficiency and provide recommendations on process improvements and assist in implementation.
- Maintain inventory accuracy and lead cycle and physical inventory counts.
- Maintain and reorder finished goods and shipping boxes and other supplies.
- Conduct end-of-year employee evaluations.
- Perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
- Work Hours:
- Monday-Friday 6:00AM – 2:30PM
- One to three experiences supervising or working with warehouse teams
- Competence in warehouse operations in support of manufacturing/production processes
- Competence with inventory and supply chain management
- Competence working with warehouse management systems, ERP or MRP systems
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and data entry systems
- Ability to effectively work under pressure, be flexible to change, and meet deadlines
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Competent collaborator, communicator and team player
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Associate degree in business preferred, college degree a plus
- Working Environment:
- Smoke free workplace.
- COVID-19 Considerations:
- Must have COVID vaccine or be willing to be vaccinated.
- $16.50/hr and more depending on experience
Get Jobs On Telegram
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|