Job opportunity is available for Warehouse supervisor in RS Aviation Canada at Brampton, Ontario, Canada.
This is full-time permanent employment; you can earn as much as 27.50 hourly for 35 hours per week and you can begin as soon as possible if hired.
1 to less than 7 months
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Prepare and submit reports
- Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Resolve work related problems
- Recruit and hire staff
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Arrange training for staff
- Conduct performance reviews
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Get Jobs On Telegram
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|