9 vacancies for Wood processing laborers at Vortex Energy Services Ltd, Nampa, AB. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 21dollars per hour and work up to 40 to 44 hours per week. Working hours include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, and Morning, and the job comes with other benefits.
- LocationNampa, AB
- Salary$$21.00HOUR hourly for 40 to 44 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Morning
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Other benefits
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Sort, pile and transport wood products; Remove scrap lumber and wood chips for reprocessing; Clean machines and immediate work areas; Assist other processing workers
- Additional Skills
- Build pallets
- Weight Handling
- Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Manufacturing or processing industry
- Type of Product
- Lumber; Boxes
- Type of Industry Experience
- Wood products
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots; Mask
- Work Site Environment
- Outdoors; Noisy; Dusty; Hot
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Work Location Information
- Willing to relocate
- Economic Specialization
- Other benefits
- On-site housing options; Transportation provided by employer
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; Are you willing to relocate for this position?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?; Do you have education in this field of employment?
On-site housing options, Transportation provided by employer
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|