EPCC is inviting talented applicants to take part in the John Fisher High Performance Scholarships program at the University of Edinburgh for the session 2020/21.
There are two available for international students who are commencing the masters course at the university for the 2020-2021 academic session.
Established in 1582, University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university creation, dissemination and curation of knowledge. It provides various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs for international students.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? At the university, students have a lot of opportunities related to the career. Here they also have a range of ways to study, from on-campus taught programmes to online part-time study.
Each support will have a value of 50% of the applicant’s tuition fee rate and will be tenable for one academic year for full time students or for the prescribed period for part-time students. The award of your support will be deducted from your tuition fee.
- Course Level: Masters
- Application Deadline: June 15, 2020
- Organization: EPCC
- Department: NA
- Award: 50% reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
John Fisher High Performance Scholarships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Students of any country are eligible to apply for this MSc scholarship.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarship is awarded in High Performance Computing with Data Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All applicants, regardless of their nationalities, who have been accepted for admission to the MSc in High Performance Computing or the MSc in High Performance Computing with Data Science.
- Applicants must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first class or 2:1 Honours degree or its international equivalent.
- How to Apply for the John Fisher High Performance Scholarships: For gaining this education award, Applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission applicants will complete the application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for a place at Edinburgh, you’ll need qualifications, a personal statement and a reference. You will also need to provide evidence of your English language skills through qualifications.
- Admission Requirements: When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page.
- Language Requirement: All applicants will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of their nationality or country of residence.