National scholarship for Nigerians
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) are offering the 2018 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship programme to Nigerian Undergraduates.
The Total Scholarship scheme; is aimed at; promoting academic excellence; and quality manpower development in the Country.
– Applicants; must be a; Registered FULL TIME; undergraduate; in a recognized Nigerian University.
– Must be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application.
– Applicants must have a 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent.
To apply for this scholarship click here .
The following documents; are required when applying;
– Recent Passport Photograph
– Certificate or Proof of Origin
– Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
– UTME result
– JAMB/University Admission Letter
– 1st Year Result showing CGPA
Applications will close on October 31, 2017. Selection tests will hold on December 2, 2017; at designated centers nationwide; which will be; communicated; to shortlisted candidates only. Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation; to test venue; as no reimbursement; shall be made.
Candidates; are therefore; advised; to choose a test center closest to them.
For more information visit the official page
Get Jobs On Telegram