The National Examinations Council has successfully commenced recruitment intake for Neco Recruitment 2021 Application Form Portal Open session applicants. Are you eager to work with the National Examination Council? If yes, this page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the National Examinations Council.
Also, the required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
NECO has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years.
So, keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Why Choose for NECO and NECO RECRUITMENT 2021 APPLICATION FORM PORTAL OPEN
There are thousands of websites giving you National Examinations Council Recruitment updates. But our service is a lot easier to understand and follow up.
Therefore, we provide an integrated interface where you can browse all the related Nigeria NECO Recruitment Portal http://www.mynecoexams.com 2021 information to this vacancy on a single page.
However, it is not just the National Examinations Council Job notification you will learn about.
We update all the information like Salary, Ranks, General Requirements, Application Form, How to Apply, Past Question Paper their answer, and a lot more.
Aspiring applicants are expected to possess any of the following:
• Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND concerning the applied position from a recognized institution.
• Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
• NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
• West African School Certificate (WAEC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
• Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
• National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution
• All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card etc.
• Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
• Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application letters and CV’s to;
National Examinations Council (NECO)
Western Bye Pass,
Dr Nnamdi Azikwe road,
National Examinations Council (NECO)
Plot 583, Hillview Development Estate,
Cadastral Zone F12,
Jibi Arab road,
Application Letters Should Indicate the Following:
Age/Date of Birth
State of Origin
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for Aptitude Test and Interview
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes. So take note of the following:
Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
Keep yourself updated concerning the application
Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
The online application is free.
Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, when shortlisted and NECO RECRUITMENT 2021 APPLICATION FORM PORTAL OPEN :
• Endeavour to get information about the company.
• Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
• Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
• The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
• It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application.
• You start planning the celebration but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
• Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything.
• Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
• Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
• Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, NECO RECRUITMENT 2021 APPLICATION FORM PORTAL OPEN
you must note that we are not partnering with these companies.
We are only making this information available, to help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about NECO Recruitment 2021.
Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on NECO Recruitment 2021