This a comprehensive and detailed information on how to apply for the Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment 2021 Application Form Out ongoing in Nigeria now. Details such as application skills, requirements, qualifications and other important information.
Interested applicants should follow the lead below for a successful application.
This is to inform the general public that Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Recruitment 2021 is yet to start.
The recruitment has not been announced and we, therefore, urge Nigerians to ignore claims, reports, and blogs stating that NRC Recruitment 2021 is ongoing.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information about the Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment Form and Guide 2021/2022.
Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Description and NIGERIAN RAILWAY CORPORATION RECRUITMENT 2021 APPLICATION FORM OUT
Nigerian Railway Corporation (commonly abbreviated as NRC) is a state-owned enterprise with exclusive rights to operate railways in Nigeria.
Nigerian Railway Corporation recruitment 2021 is aimed at recruiting new talent and highly trained professional Nigerians with integrity and skills.
Applicants are expected to have excellent communications, technical qualifications, relevant academic qualifications, and interpersonal skills.
The key purpose of the Nigerian Railway Corporation recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates.
By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become a story of the past.
Job Title: Assistant Executive Officer (GL 06)
Job Title: Health, Safety & Environment Assistant (GL 06)
NRC Recruitment Academic Qualifications and Requirement
Applicants for the Nigerian Railway Corporation recruitment must possess any of the following;
• Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND concerning the applied position from a recognized institution.
• Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
• NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
• West African School Certificate (WAEC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
• Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
• National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
• National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
• All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card etc.
• Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
• Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
How to Apply and NIGERIAN RAILWAY CORPORATION RECRUITMENT 2021 APPLICATION FORM OUT
o ascertain if the Nigerian Railway Corporation recruitment 2021 has officially started, reach out to the official NRC Recruitment website at http://www.nrc.gov.ng/
visit this page frequently as an update shall be made anytime the form is out.
N/B: Don’t fail to bookmark this page as update about NRC Recruitment 2021 will be made frequently
Applicants are to send their curriculum vitae together with a cover letter via email to the NRC contact email: http://email@example.com,, and also a valid contact phone number because you will be contacted with your phone number if your application is successful.
Applicants can also submit their handwritten application addressed to the Director, Admin/HR, Nigerian Railway Corporation through the same email address.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes. So take note of the following:
• Apply on time. Do not wait until the deadline.
• You can only apply once.
• So before submitting your application, make sure you are what you said you are.
• You will be disqualified if you submit false documents.
• Take time to crosscheck your details before submitting.
• Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
• The Nigerian Railway Corporation recruitment application form is free
• There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates
Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, when shortlisted:
• Endeavour to get information about the company.
• Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit.
• Also, go through your application.
• Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
• The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
• It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application.
• You start planning the celebration but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
• Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything.
• Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
• Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
• Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, you must note that we are not partnering with these companies.
We are only making this information available, to help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.
Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment 2021