Generally, Nigerians search for NNPC Recruitment 2021 Job Application Online Portal Open information. So this is a guide on NNPC job applications. Kindly read through the article below and check out the guidelines on application details online for free without charges.
History of NNPC
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is Nigeria’s National Oil Company with the mandate to manage the country’s vast hydrocarbon resources.
As a global player in the International Oil and Gas Industry, our operations span the entire Oil and Gas Value Chain.
Our business operations are managed through Strategic Business and Corporate Services Units (SBUs/CSUs) in http://diverse locations across Nigeria.
NNPC RECRUITMENT 2021 JOB APPLICATION ONLINE PORTAL OPEN
On NNPC recruitment 2021/2022, please note. The oil corporation runs a brilliant scheme where the recruitment of new employees is carried out yearly.
Also, every job opportunity in all sectors of the economy has a description
Hence NNPC isn’t an exception. Before you can land that dream job in NNPC you should be able to meet the following requirements:
As an applicant, you must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent. This is the laid down procedure.
Also, the applicant must not be less than 35 years of age. Thus, if you are above this, your application might not scale through.
Also, just be physically and mentally fit. This is because no applicant should be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) recruitment must possess any of the following.
• Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND concerning the applied position from a recognized institution.
• Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
• NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
• Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
• West African School Certificate (WAEC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
• Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
National Certificate of Education (NCE) http://from a recognized institution.
• Must be computer literate.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying NNPC RECRUITMENT 2021 JOB APPLICATION ONLINE PORTAL OPEN
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes. So take note of the following:
• Apply on time. Do not wait until the deadline.
• You can only apply once.
• So before submitting your application, make sure you are what you said you are.
• You will be disqualified if you submit false documents.
• Take time to crosscheck your details before submitting.
• Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
• The Benue State Government recruitment application form is free
• There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates
Update For Shortlisted Applicants
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, it could be a telephonic, Skype, or face-to-face interview. And this is depending on the employer. When shortlisted:
• Endeavour to get information about the company.
• Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
• Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
• The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
• It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application.
• You start planning the celebration but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
• Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything.
• Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
• Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
• Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, you must note that we are not partnering with these companies NNPC RECRUITMENT 2021 JOB APPLICATION ONLINE PORTAL OPEN.
We are only making this information available, to help you get that http://your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.
However, we believe this information on NNPC Recruitment Update 2021 is helpful to you?