NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarship 2021/2022 Application form out Nigerian Student Updates.
NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarship 2021: NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 application portal is now open for application intake. This page will give you an insight on how to apply for NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarship online.
You will also learn about the eligibility requirements, deadline and other relevant information. Take your time read carefully before applying the steps.
NNPC/TOTAL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP 2021/2022 APPLICATION FORM OUT
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) are offering the 2020 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship programme to Nigerian Undergraduates.
Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), together with their venture partners, award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of NNPC/TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
This scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years. The 2018/2019 is due and this web portal is dedicated to receiving applications from eligible Nigerian undergraduates.
NNPC/Total Scholarship Benefit & Eligibility
The following amount shall apply to the National Merit Scholarships Scheme
S/N Scholarship Level Amount (N)
1 Tertiary Student N150,000 per Student per Academic Year
Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
Also, show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
Additionally, show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
300 level students and above need not apply
Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil industry need not apply.
How to Apply for NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
1. Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
2. Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
3. Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
4. University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
5. Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
6. Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
Recent Passport Photograph
Certificate or Proof of Origin
Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
JAMB/University Admission Letter
1st Year Result showing CGPA
7. Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
Application Forms are available online and must be completed online. Applications will close on October 31, 2021. Selection tests will hold on December 1, 2021 at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made.
Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test center closest to them.
APPLY HERE OFFICIAL LINK
For more information visit the official page
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.