Nokia Bell Labs is offering The Bell Labs Prize Competition for innovators from participating countries around the globe. The competition is designed for innovators that seek to recognize proposals that ‘change the game’ in the field of information and communications technologies by a factor of 10.
This is a prestigious competition that aims to provide a unique opportunity for participants to change the world with big ideas, following in the great tradition of Bell Labs.
Nokia Bell Labs is one of the pre-eminent global research organizations today, with a rich history of solving the great challenges facing the information and communications industry and ‘inventing the future’.
- Award Amount: $175,000
- Deadline: April 25, 2018
- Winner Announcement: Not Known
To receive the prize, a recipient must:
- To participate you must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older and legally able to accept this Offer.
- The applicant must possess a bachelors, masters or doctoral degree from an accredited university or institution of higher learning.
- If you have acquired this degree outside the jurisdiction you submit the Application form, you must be; legally entitled to hold this degree and the associated title in that jurisdiction. You must further meet all the requirements set forth in this Offer.
Instructions for Applying:
All registration must be completed by the given link: https://www.bell-labs.com/prize/register/
- The first prize of one hundred thousand United States dollars ($U.S. 100,000).
- The second prize of fifty thousand United States dollars ($U.S. 50,000).
- The third prize of twenty-five thousand United States dollars ($U.S. 25,000).
Detailed Information Link: