Important Update NYSC Batch B: Mobilization
Briefing/Sensitization of Final year students/prospective corps Members from 12th Oct to 10th Nov 2017 Display of list of all approved programmes for institutions on NYSC portal for cross checking and feedback from 12th to 15th Oct. 2017
Submission of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs from 20th to 23rd Oct. 2017
On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates from 24th October to 12th November 2017
Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers from 23rd October to 12th November 2017
Forwarding of Complaints to Mobilisation Dept by State Deployment and Relocation officers from 23rd October to 12th November 2017
Deployment and Printing of Call-up Letters by ICT Department from 13th to 17th Nov, 2017
Notification/On-line Printing of Call-up Letters/Delivery of Call-up letters to Institutions (stream I) from 17th to 20th Nov, 2017
Online Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) from 18th to 21st Nov, 2017
2017 Batch ‘B’ Orientation Course
This is Important update to all NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ members that has successfully registered online. After submitting your data online, login again to your NYSC dashboard,click on course correction.
Check your mobilization status,if it shows mobilized,then you are in stream 1. This is for those that have registered please also forwarded this to others.
Listed below are the list of things that you will need for the 3weeks
NYSC Orientation Camp…..
1. Call up letter(Original & 10 Photocopies ).
2. School I D card( Original & 10 Photocopies ).
3. Notification of Result ( Original & 10 Photocopies ).
4. Passport photographs ( About 10-15 copies ).
5. Stationery e.g pen, Jotter for lectures, stapler & tippex.
(Note:- The 1st 4 are for registration&do not laminate your call-up letter pls)
6. Round necked white T shirt at least 3
7. White shorts at least 2
8. Plain white sneakers/tennis shoes(rubber) (1)
9. White socks at least 2pairs
10. Mosquito treated net (to guide your belongings)
11. Basic drugs panadol,paracetamol,etc (not necessary because it will be available at the NYSC clinic).
13. Waist pouch
15. Dettol, bath soap&Detergents (if you don’t wanna spend for washing)
17. A pair of slippers
19. Flashlight (Torchlight phone)
20. Food flask, bowl and cup
22. Extra phone batteries and charger
23. Cash from N10,000 upward (if you want to enjoy Maami Market)