Online Registration Requirement for Prospective Corpers
NYSC online registration requirements? What details should Prospective Corps members pay attention to in 2017? Keep reading this article to find all the answers.
The NYSC mobilization is an important aspect of service for Nigerian youths;
According to the official NYSC website, registration will begin on October 23, 2017, and continue until November 12, 2017. So, you still have some time to prepare.
Requirements for graduates’ registration and mobilization to NYSC
If you want to complete your registration without any hassles, keep the following requirements in mind;
- In order to verify all the information and know the necessary things you might need, visit the official websites: www.nysc.gov.ng, www.nysc.org.ng, www.portal.nysc.org.ng.
- Ensure you have a functional and valid e-mail address. A phone number; as these will be used for your registration.
- If you are a Nigerian graduate, ensure that you have your Matriculation number ready for registration.
- Access to the NYSC online registration portal only if Senate or Academic Board Approved Result listed your name and is submitted by your Institution.
- Foreign candidates must sure their institution has been accredited; You can verify this at the Federal Ministry of Education and upload the verification letter during the process of registration.
- Foreign students must also prepare and download the following documents to complete the registration.
a) – West African School Certificate (WASC) (you must have at least five credits at no more than two sittings) or its equivalent;
– or General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (you must have at least five credits at no more than two sittings) or its equivalent;
– or NECO (you must have at least five credits) or its equivalent;
– or High School diploma or its equivalent.
b) First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate;
c) First Degree or HND transcript.
– other documents
a) Data page of international travelling passport.
- Institution were English was not used; you must translate the Certificates and Transcripts into English before downloading.
- Graduate of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotherapy, Radiology, Optometry, and Medical Laboratory Science you should have your Registration Certificates with your professional organization.
- If you are a foreign-trained graduate; you no longer need to go to the NYSC Headquarters in Abuja to verify your documents; do it at the NYSC camp. You just have to print your call-up letter online and report to the NYSC camp in your state of deployment. You must, however, arrive at the camp with the originals of the documents for verification.
- Don’t present any false document!
- You should ensure that your passport photos fulfill the following conditions: –
– Your face is shown completely without any disguise.
– The picture must be in the center of the passport frame.
– The background of the photo must be white.
- You must not be registered by PROXY, Biometric data, including fingerprints, will be checked at the NYSC camp; If you are unable to complete the procedure of verification with your biometric data at the camp, you will not be accepted.
- Payment for the online registration previously; were not mobilized; you don’t need to pay again.
- Married female (local or foreign-trained), you should download copies of your Marriage Certificate, Change of Name document and your spouse’s place of residence during the NYSC registration.
- Pregnant women, as well as nursing mothers; not accommodated at the orientation camp.
- If you are a part-time graduate, you should register online and pick up your Exclusion Letter at your Institution. If you want to print out the Exclusion Letter online, you can do so by paying 3,000 Naira.
- Registration will no longer be possible; once the NYSC portal closed.
- If you have any problems with mobilization, visit the nearest NYSC Secretariat or log on to the NYSC official website and lay your complaints.
Follow all the necessary recommendations and fill in the required data properly so that your NYSC online registration will be successful.