PPPRA Recruitment 2021 application form is out! The Petroleum Product Price Regulatory Authority 2021 Recruitment Apply Now has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2021 session applicants.
This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the Petroleum Product Price Regulatory Authority as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
A Brief Info on PPPRA
The Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA) is an agency of the government of Nigeria established in 2003 to, among other responsibilities, monitor and regulate the supply and distribution, and determine the prices of petroleum products in Nigeria.
Available Job Positions and Petroleum Product Price Regulatory Authority 2021 Recruitment Apply Now
To ascertain if the Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2021 has officially started, reach out to the official PPPRA recruitment portal: http://pppra.gov.ng/
Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Federal Fire Service Recruitment form is out.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the PPPRA recruitment must possess any of the following.
• Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND concerning the applied position from a recognized institution.
• Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
• NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
• West African School Certificate (WAEC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
• Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
• National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
• National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
• All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card etc.
• Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
• Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes. So take note of the following:
• Apply on time. Do not wait until the deadline.
• You can only apply once.
• So before submitting your application, make sure you are what you said you are.
• You will be disqualified if you submit false documents.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
• The PPPRA recruitment application form is free
• There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates
Update For Shortlisted Applicants and Petroleum Product Price Regulatory Authority 2021 Recruitment Apply Now
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, when shortlisted:
• Endeavour to get information about the company.
• Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit.
• Also, go through your application.
• Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
• The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
• It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application.
• You start planning the celebration but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
• Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything.
Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
• Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
• Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, you must note that we are not partnering with these companies.
We are only making this information available, to help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Petroleum Product Price Regulatory Authority Recruitment 2021.
Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on Petroleum Product Price Regulatory Authority Recruitment 2021?
Get Jobs On Telegram