This is to illuminate all up-and-comers who were offered Provisional Admission into the Rivers State University of Science and Technology RSUST requirement for 2019/2020 session and have acknowledged the idea of induction into Year One (1) and Direct Entry for the 2019/2020 Academic Session, that Clearance Exercise will begin from Monday eighteenth November 2019 by 9.00am – 3.00pm every day, at the Information Technology Center (ITC) of the University.
Applicants are to accompanied their accreditations for the RSUST Requirement and Clearance Exercise
A. New STUDENTS
1. Confirmation Letter from Jamb
2. Unique Jamb Result
2. Acknowledged Admission Status from Jamb (Caps)
3. Unique O’level Certificates
4. Birth Certificate
5. LGA Identification Letter
6. Acknowledgment Fee Receipt
7. Other Print out from the Student’s RSU Portal
Note: The University Authority wishes to stress that any applicant who neglects to clear his/her affirmation before the termination of the cutoff time will lose the confirmation.
Mr. S.C. Enyindah