The Government of Karnataka is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students into their SSP Scholarship 2021 Application Portal Open and Post Matric Scholarship for undergraduate and postgraduate Engineering, architecture, and Management courses. It is a fully funded scholarship for all students.
About SSP Scholarship 2021
State Scholarship Portal (SSP) is an application for providing scholarships, an initiative by the Government of Karnataka to provide financial help to Pre-matric and Post-matric students.
Every year Department of Social Welfare, Department of Backward Classes Welfare, Department of Minorities Department, and Department of Scheduled Tribes Welfare disburse Pre-matric and Post-matric scholarships. It is a welcome initiative for the students from economically weaker sections to pursue their education.
SSP Scholarship 2021 Application Process and SSP SCHOLARSHIP 2021 APPLICATION PORTAL OPEN
1. Registration (only once) for new users. If you have already applied for an SSP Scholarship in the previous year, you can skip this step.
2. Submit your post-matric online application in the http://ssp.karnataka.gov.in scholarship until the e-authentication step.
3. Upload the required documents into the e-authentication portal.
4. Meet your e-attestation officer with your original documents for attestation.
5. After the e-attestation, your documents appear in the Approved documents with e-attestation Ids.
6. Now, log in to the SSP Portal, enter your e-authentication Ids, and complete the SSP Scholarship application submission process.
First-time Application for SSP Scholarship 2021?
If you are applying for a Scholarship for the first time, first, you must create your account in SSP Portal and then apply for the Scholarship. However, if you already applied for the Scholarship in the previous year, you can skip the account creation step and directly apply for SSP Scholarship.
SSP Registration Steps
Below are the steps to create an account in SSP Portal:
1. Go to the SSP Portal using https://ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in/2021/
2. If you are applying for Fresh Scholarship, click on “Create Account”. This is a one-time process in SSP Scholarship.