Skip to content

Student Hospitalised After Drinking Gin Over 5k

    A student of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun state (FUNAAB), was on Friday, September 7 hospitalised after consuming a bottle of gin following a N5k bet with his friend.

    Advertisements

    According to reports, the 300 level Biochemistry student, identified as Hassan Faruk, had entered the bet with a colleague. However, after gulping the gin, he lost consciousness and was; later rushed to the hospital.

    Gin

    Advertisements

    As seen in the photos circulation online, the young man ingested a bottle of gin after which he had his head boweL

    In another photo, it can be seen that water is being; poured on him by his friends.

    Meanwhile, a student of the Department of Science Laboratory Technology of the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) in Effurun, Delta state, Samson Achille died recently.

    The National Diploma (ND) II student died on his birthday after he suffered a yet to be; disclosed illness.

    Advertisements

    Campuzhit gathered that the deceased took ill a day before his birthday and was admitted into a hospital. On Thursday, Samson’s condition was; said to have gone worse, he died in the hospital in the evening.