Do you have an interest in the Things You need To Know About Nigerian Army Recruitment Training 2021 ? Do you have any passion for force jobs? How much do you know about the Nigerian Army? If yes, read through this article carefully. It will give you information on how to apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021, and everything you need to know about Nigeria Army Recruitment.
At the end of 2013, the strength of the permanent army amounted to almost 100,000 men.
The Nigerian Army is responsible for the defence of the State and with the task of operating to achieve peace and security on the national and international territory.
Another 82,000 members of trained paramilitary forces were available to increase regular units, if necessary. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council (NAC).
Nigerian Army Recruitment Updates 2021 and THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT TRAINING 2021
Prepare yourself for a new struggle, approaching a new year you certainly have hope that hasn’t materialized this year, for those who still don’t have a job, even though they have struggled to try, they must have a new spirit, don’t give up.
Correction of what is lacking in your life, make improvements so that in the new year you can compete for a job. It’s not easy, but sometimes you have to do everything so that what you want can be realized.
How to Start Your Application
First, you need to enter your valid email address
Fill in the password which you want but it must be 8 characters long.
It is advised to use a complex password
Click on the register button to complete your registration
After that system will send you a confirmation message to your email address which entered at the time of registration.
Documents Needed for Nigerian Army Online Registration
1). Passport size photograph
2). First School Leaving Certificate
3). WAEC/NABTEB/NECO/GCE Results
4). optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
5). Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
The Application Requirements and THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT TRAINING 2021
The general requirements for the application of Nigeria Army recruitment are presented hereunder:
1). Be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
2). Be a male or female between the ages of 22 and 35 years, while medical consultants are not more than 40 years of age by October 2019.
3). Be medically, mentally, and physically fit according to NA standards.
4). Be recommended by at least 2 recognizable referees who must attest to the applicant’s character and integrity. Passport photographs of referees must be affixed to the letter of attestation.
5). Candidates must submit a letter of Attestation from their former institutions.
6). Measure at least 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female) in height.
7). Must not have been convicted by any court of law. Military personnel must be free from any disciplinary case (This is to be endorsed by the Commanding Officer/Commander).
8). Possess at least a first degree with not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND of not less than Lower Credit from any recognized institution of learning.
9). Possess a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
10). Possess a valid certificate of state of origin and also either a National Identity Card, Voters Card, Drivers License.
11). Applicants (less serving members of the Armed Forces) must possess an NYSC discharge certificate or a valid exemption as the case may be.
12). Graduates with professional qualifications must be duly registered by relevant bodies recognized by Nigerian Laws at the commencement of cadet training.
NOTE: All documents will be verified by the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment
Follow the steps below to apply for Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment 2021″
(1) Go to the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at https://ims.army.mil.ng/darrr
(2) Applicants are to apply once as multiple applications will be disqualified.
(3) On submission of application online, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts;
i) Declaration and Certification by Parents/Guardian Form.
ii) Local Government Area Certification Form.
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv) Guarantors Form.
For more information about the application form – http://CLICK HERE
(4) Candidates are to come along to the designated screening centres with the online printed forms
Things to Note About the Nigerian Army Recruitment
• There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Tests to be conducted on candidates.
• No special centre for recruitment
• There will be no zonal screening exercise
• All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidate’s respective state of origin
• Any candidate who falsified or forged his/her results and discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
• Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification on inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
Update For Shortlisted Applicants and THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT TRAINING 2021
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, when shortlisted:
• Endeavour to get information about the company.
• Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit.
• Also, go through your application.
• Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
• The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
• It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application.
• You start planning the celebration but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
• Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
• Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
• Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, you must note that we are not partnering with these companies.
We are only making this information available, to help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Nigerian Army Recruitment Training 2021.
Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.