Would you like to know how to check UBEC Shortlisted Candidate 2021 See list out here 2022? If yes then this article is for you. Universal Basic Education Commission Recruitment Shortlisted candidate names have been released. Follow the instructions and given steps provided on this page to see the full list of shortlisted candidates.
This article is only for those that applied for 2021/2022 Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment.
We are glad to inform you that the list of shortlisted candidates is out.
Keep reading below to see the latest updates and news on UBEC shortlisted candidates 2021.
Kindly note that the Universal Basic Education Commission shortlisted candidates contains the name of all successful candidates.
In this, screening and interviews will be conducted for all shortlisted candidates.
Finally, candidates that passed the UBEC screening and interview will qualify for full-time employment.
How to Check Shortlisted Candidates and UBEC SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE 2021 SEE LIST OUT HERE
Presently, the UBEC Shortlisted Candidates list has not yet been released online.
Applicants are to wait patiently for the list to be published on the official portal http://www.ubec.gov.ng
Also, note that the commission will send emails to all successful and http://shortlisted candidates.
If you are not able to log in to the UBEC portal, kindly check the email address you used during your registration. Then continue with the next step/stage of recruitment.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to sit for a Computer-Based Test as scheduled below:
Venue: At designated CBT Centre in each State Capital (Information on this will be provided by the State Universal Basic Education Boards (SUBEBs) and UBEC Zonal and State Offices).
Time: 9.00 am.
UBEC Shortlisted Names 2021 and UBEC SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE 2021 SEE LIST OUT HERE
Information reaching us has it that the UBEC Shortlist containing the names of candidates that have successfully been selected for the exam will be published on the portal.
The exam date for UBEC will be announced shortly.
All candidates who applied for UBEC will be informed when the list of shortlisted applicants is finally out.
Please ensure you stay informed so that once the shortlist is out. We will publish it here on our website once the list is out.
All enquiries on UBEC Shortlisted Candidates 2021 you can let us know in the comment section right below this article and we will ensure you get updated with information on UBEC.
Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, when shortlisted:
• Endeavour to get information about the company.
• Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
• Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
• The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
• Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
• Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
• Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, you must note that we are not partnering with these companies.
We are only making this information available, to help you get that your dream job.
As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.
Get Jobs On Telegram