Are you looking for a great university or other higher education institution to study in California? Then, look to one of the most recognizable universities in California – University of California, Los Angeles.
UCLA is a world’s leading university for international students looking for certificate programs that can jumpstart their careers. The university is now offering UCLA Certificate Programs through UCLA Extension.
A division of UCLA, UCLA Extension is the largest, single-campus continuing education program in the world. UCLA Extension certificate programs provide international students and working professionals with the knowledge and skills they need in their careers and personal lives.
UCLA Extension offers over 50 F-1 Visa approved programs in a wide range of subject areas. Completing one of these programs gives you a certificate with the highly recognizable and respected UCLA name. Recognized worldwide for the quality of its programs, this University is a start to enhancing your career.
As a UCLA Extension student, you will enjoy UCLA’s recreational facilities that include a tennis center, swimming pools, and a fitness center. Rock climbing, surfing, sailing, and mountain biking are year-round sports; skiing and snowboarding in the nearby mountains are popular in winter months.
Program Requirements: All certificate programs require an equivalent of a U.S. high school education; a few programs require an undergraduate degree. The programs also require TOEFL iBT or IELTS scores.
Advantages of the certificate programs:
- UCLA: The University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) has name-recognition throughout the world; UCLA Extension is part of UCLA.
- Practical Perspective: Most of the instructors are working professionals who give you a practical perspective on day-to-day realities of each field of study.
- Program Duration (9-12 months): Longer programs offer a deeper understanding of each field.
- Practical Experience: Internships are included in many programs, and students who complete programs of 9-months or longer can apply for up to 1 year of Optional Practical Training (OPT) paid work experience in the U.S.
- Reasonable Fees: UCLA Extension programs are a great value, course fees for American and international participants are the same.
- Studying with Americans: International participants study side-by-side with American participants and receive the same high level of instruction.
- Cross-cultural Understanding and Language Proficiency: Living in Los Angeles, studying at UCLA Extension, and experiencing American life will increase your proficiency in English and your cross-cultural awareness.
If you want to know more about the program you can check the given link:
Get Jobs On Telegram