The American University Washington College of Law Scholarship 2021 Application Portal Open is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students into their Washington College of Law Scholarship for PhD students. It is a partially funded scholarship for all students.
The American University Washington College of Law is the law school of American University. It is on the western side of Tenley Circle in the Tenleytown section of Northwest Washington, D.C., one block south of the Tenleytown-AU Metro station.
Selected Countries Citizens of qualifying countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, Europe and Eurasia, Middle East and North Africa, East Asia and Pacific, South and Central Asia, and the Western Hemisphere are eligible for Fellowships for International Students in the United States.
Similarly, the scholarship covers a ten-month training program in Human Resource Management, Natural Resources Management, English, Finance, Public Policy, Human Rights, Public Health, Journalism, and Journalism. Banking and finance, as well as agriculture development, urban planning, economic development, HIV prevention, foreign language, and human trafficking policy.
Available Courses and WASHINGTON COLLEGE OF LAW SCHOLARSHIP 2021 APPLICATION PORTAL OPEN
The following courses are available to study under this scholarship program.
1. Human Resource Management
2. Natural Resources Management
5. Public Policy
6. Human Rights
7. Public Health
9. Banking and Finance
10. Agriculture Development
College of Law Scholarship Benefits and WASHINGTON COLLEGE OF LAW SCHOLARSHIP 2021 APPLICATION PORTAL OPEN
The Scholarship for International Students, USA provides for:
1. Tuition fee and other fees at the assigned host university;
2. Pre-academic English language training, if required;
3. Also, a maintenance (living) allowance, including a onetime settling-in allowance;
4. Accident and sickness coverage;
5. Book allowance;
6. A onetime computer subsidy;
7. Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the program and domestic travel to required program events);
8. Professional Development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits, and conferences.
College of Law Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicants must meet the following for Fully Funded Scholarships in the USA:
1. Undergraduate degree
2. Also, a minimum of five years of substantial professional experience.
3. Limited or no prior experience in the USA.
4. Likewise, demonstrated leadership qualities
5. A record of public service in the community and
6. Similarly, strong English skills.
The deadline for this application is 1st October 2021.
Finally, please like and share this article with your loved ones.