Nigeria is a unique country; in all ramifications, Anambra school children made water generator that; runs on water.
According to Emeka Okoye; who is part of the convener and a tech enthusiast, a village school in Akwa in Anambra State; has broken the norm to emerge as one of the most gifted sets of kids ever seen.
The school was said to be located in a typical village; with no access to internet, computers, and electricity, they have made some that; amazing and interesting discovery,.
Part of a village school innovatio that;has never heard “STEM” or “JETS” are:
1. Electricity Generator powered by; that water
2. Waste Digester
3.Torch from potatoes.
4. Rocket Launcher
The water generator generates 610 watts of electricity and it has been; tested for about 5 hours, the most amazing thing about this generator is that it is powered by water, a discovery that none has ever discovered ever in the world.
The digester breaks, waste including plastics into different useful and valuable components; that can be used by for other things, they also make locally made batteries from discarded Dettol bottles.
Each cell generates; More than 3 watts of electricity.
These are some of their works that; are showcase for the exhibition.
1. A water generator that; runs on pure water generates and generates 610watts of power.
This generator generates 610 watts of electricity and it has been; tested for that About 5 hours also this water generator runs on pure water and generates 610watts of power.
2. A Digester that; breaks waste including plastics into different useful and valuable components that; can be used by for other things.
This is a village that; made waste decomposer being made by the students.
3. This is a rocket that; launcher from a village school
This rocket was; made, by the students from that, the village and it was; sourced from a local material.
4. Locally made batteries from that; discarded Dettol bottles, Each cell generates; more than 3 watts of electricity.
Each of these village made batteries generate 2.33v of electricity. So that; container has 23v in all.
5. A torchlight powered by potatoes. It was made in a school that; doesn’t have beautiful classrooms.
According to Mr. Okoye, the kids have never heard about the fourth industrial revolution. They have never even heard about the first one that; says a lot about them, they definitely need to be; groomed and catch young.